Everyone who experienced playing at an actual casino knows what Roulette is. Roulette is a gambling game that is very popular among the gamblers all over the world. As a matter of fact, hundreds of thousands or maybe millions of people have tried playing this game. In addition to that, all gambling houses or land-based casinos offer this game because of its huge popularity among the gamblers. Now, if you have no experience playing this game and you want to become familiar with Roulette, you must read this article. Why? For the reason that all of the types of casino Roulette bets that you must remember will be shown in this one. You will gain lots of information in this article so you better not skip on reading this post.
Types of Casino Roulette Bets that You Must Remember
Roulette bet types
Did you know that there are two types of bets in Roulette? As a matter of fact, those types are called Inside Bets and Outside Bets. Do you want to know the details about these two? Therefore, just keep on reading.
- Single or Straight Bets – these are bets that are placed on a single number
- Split Bets – these are bets that are placed on two (2) vertically or horizontally adjacent numbers. For example: 14-17 or 8-9.
- Street Bets – these are bets that are placed on three (3) consecutive numbers in a horizontal line. For example: 7-8-9.
- Square or Corner Bets – these are bets that are placed on four (4) numbers that meet at one corner. For example: 10-11-13-14.
- Double Street or Six Line Bet – these are bets that are placed on six (6) consecutive numbers. Those numbers must form two horizontal lines. For example: 31-32-33-34-35-36.
- Trio Bets – these are three-number bets that involves one zero. For example: 0-1-2; 0-2-3; and 00-2-3.
- First Four Bets – these are bets on single-zero layout. For example: 0-1-2-3.
- Basket Bets – these are bets on double-zero layout. For example: 0-00-1-2-3.
- Low or High (Manque or Passe) Bets – these are bets on low or high numbers. For example: 1 to 18 ou 19 to 36.
- Red or Black (Rouge ou Noir) Bets – these are bets on either Red or Black color.
- Even or Odd (Pair ou Impair) Bets – these are bets on either Even or Odd numbers. For example: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 (Even) or 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 (Odd).
- Dozen Bets – these are bets wherein the number must be in the chosen dozen. For example: 1 to 12; 13 to 24; and 25 to 36.
- Column Bets – these are bets wherein the number must be in the chosen vertical column of twelve (12) numbers. For example: 1-4-7-10 down to 34.
- Snake Bets – these are special bets that covers 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
So, there you have it! These are the types of casino Roulette bets that you must remember. Be sure to keep in mind each and every single one of these bets for you to become avoid committing mistakes when you play Roulette game.